Youth United Conference.
Empowering LGBTQ+ Youth across the Inland Empire
Youth United gathers LGBTQ youth from across the Inland Empire for an annual convening of leadership, fellowship and activism. Addressing the mental and sexual health that most affect LGBTQ youth more than any other population, YU4H provides a safe and healing space for LGBTQ youth in the region to:
- Open dialogue in peer-to-peer health education.
- Promote safe sex education and trauma-informed discussions.
- Mobilize youth to lead their own advocacy campaigns and activations in their institutions and student groups.
- Promote mental wellness, including defensive strategies against anxiety, depression, and identify development.
- Create a pipeline of youth-leaders that will promote accessibility, availability, and acceptability of TruEvolution health services.
Youth United was instituted to create an advocacy platform to identify and address the needs of LGBTQ youth in the Inland Empire. It is our belief that a for us by us approach empowers LGBTQ youth to give voice & actively advocate on the social and issues impacting their lives.