ME360 seeks to offer wrap-around care, prevention, and behavioral health services. The goal is to improve health outcomes and quality of life for people living with HIV, and those at risk, by managing and preventing HIV, comorbidities, and HIV-related health disparities.
Care & Prevention Services:
- • HIV Testing
- • Linkage-to-Care
- • Case Management
- • PEP/PrEP Navigation & Linkage
- • Benefits Counseling & Navigation
Behavioral Health Services:
TruEvolution’s Behavioral Health team offers individual, couples, family, and group therapy to support your emotional and physical well-being. We are committed to providing services that are affirmative, sex-positive, culturally competent, and trauma-informed to address the mental and emotional health needs of members of the community with a special emphasis of the needs and strengths of the LGBTQ+ community.
- • Psychotherapeutic & Counseling Services
- • Emotional Support Groups (English & Spanish)
- • Substance Use Assessment & Referral
- • Transgender Wellness Services
- • Surgical Letters
- • Name & Gender Marker Change Navigation
- • Hormone Replace Therapy Navigation & Linkage
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Each day, our members pour their passion, integrity, and intelligence into serving our community. We offer various services and programs geared toward educating and empowring the lives of LGBTQ people.