For many homeless LGBTQ+ youth and folks living with HIV, housing is often a driving determinant for devastating health outcomes, particularly in communities of color.
Our Emergency Housing Program (EHP) is voucher-based housing assistance designed to provide 21-days of emergency housing and transitional case management services.
Upon intake, eligible clients will be required to develop:
- • Psychosocial assessment
- • Health screening and benefits assessment
- • Assistance with insurance enrollment (if needed)
- • Financial stability assessment
- • Living expenses and housing budget planning
- • Workforce assessment and career planning
- • Resume / job search assistance
For Housing Services, please email email@example.com or call (951) 888-1346 Ext 3
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Each day, our members pour their passion, integrity, and intelligence into serving our community. We offer various services and programs geared toward educating and empowring the lives of LGBTQ people.