HIV does not discriminate with regard to gender, age, race, sex, or sexuality. Anyone can contract HIV. Getting tested is a primary tool of prevention.
By knowing your status, you have an opportunity to link into prevention options, such as Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and condoms. For those living with HIV, the sooner you know your status the faster you can get into care and achieve viral suppression or an “undetectable” viral load. We know that when a person is undetectable, their virus is untransmittable. This is known as Treatment as Prevention. But it begins with knowing your status. Get tested today!
We believe that everyone should get tested routinely — every 3 months. TruEvolution offers:
- - Fast results in as little as 1 minute. (3rd Generation Insti Tests are used.)
- - Confidential sexual health screening and counseling.
- - Education and knowledge on the facts, myths, and the steps to protecting yourself.
- - Test-and-treat approach for starting pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) and linkage to long-term management with a primary care provider.
- - Affirming sex-positive environment which focuses on reducing high-risk behaviors and empowering the community to live liberated and healthy sexual lives.
If you would like more information on our HIV Testing Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-888-1346, extension 1.
CHAMP HIV Testing
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Each day, our members pour their passion, integrity, and intelligence into serving our community. We offer various services and programs geared toward educating and empowring the lives of LGBTQ people.