As part of the organization’s commitment to enhancing the quality of life for the clients we serve, TruEvolution will guide and support clients so that they will:
- - Understand the healthcare system
- - Navigate benefits counseling and insurance enrollment
- - Access linkage to primary care services
- - Hear and read translation for Spanish speakers
- - Move beyond internalized stigma, social isolation, and emotional management
- - Gain referrals to any specialty or supportive needed
For Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)-eligible clients, TruEvolution Care Coordinators are able to facilitate medical transportation and linkage to on-site mental health and emotional support services.
If a person who has fallen out of care or is looking to engage in HIV care, prevention, transgender health, or other primary care services, they may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-888-1346, extension 1.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Each day, our members pour their passion, integrity, and intelligence into serving our community. We offer various services and programs geared toward educating and empowring the lives of LGBTQ people.